Mickey Hades International
gg
2003-11-20 06:58:08 UTC
Can anyone tell me if mickey Hades international magic suppliers still
exist?I used to purchase magic from them many tears ago and have old
catalogues.I live in New Zealand and Hades used to be in Canada and the USA
Dale
2003-11-20 14:26:43 UTC
Post by gg
Can anyone tell me if mickey Hades international magic suppliers still
exist?I used to purchase magic from them many tears ago and have old
catalogues.I live in New Zealand and Hades used to be in Canada and the USA
Micky Hades is alive and well and living in Calgary, Alberta Canada. He
has closed his shops (Seattle, Vancouver and Calgary) but is still quite
active in magic. I'm very fortunate to count him among my friends. If I
have a question about magic, or any of the related arts, chances are he
knows the answer! Here are three links that you might find interesting:

http://members.shaw.ca/mickyhadesbooks Here you will find a listing of the
many, many new, used and collectible books that Micky is selling. There's
also a link on this page "About Micky Hades" that has a short bio and a
photo of Micky in front of his Seattle Magic Shop taken a year or two
before he closed it to concentrate on projects closer to home.

www.mickyhades.com This will take you to Abraxas Publications ~ Micky is
still publishing and has a new book or two out as well as a couple more on
the way. There is also a page of books that are currently being
distributed by Abraxas Publications. He took on this name to avoid
confusion with Hades Publications.

www.trickster.com Micky's son Brian took over the Hades Publishing end of
the business from Micky quite a number of years ago. Many of the original
Hades publications are still available on this site.

Regards,

Dale
Lyndon
2003-11-22 09:10:11 UTC
Post by gg
Can anyone tell me if mickey Hades international magic suppliers still
exist?I used to purchase magic from them many tears ago and have old
^^^
Ah, I know the feeling.
(Sorry. Not being pedantic, it just gave me a chuckle. Freudian slip?)
Lyndon
mellowyellow
2003-11-23 01:18:21 UTC
Mick Hades is based in Calgary, Canada. I understand he used to own a
couple of magic shops in canada and US. The last I heard (about a
couple of months ago), he was trying to clear his collection of books.
Fell ill i think. The website is http://members.shaw.ca/mickyhades/ I
hope this is helpful.

mellowyellow