ive bought it twice now, without the routine
Andrw
2006-08-25 21:47:33 UTC
Ive got it twice now,
first time i got it about 25 years ago as a kid and still have it and now it
just came with some other bits off ebay. can someone help me with who made
it, and the correct routine, I know the secret cannt be posted but any help
or pointers would be more than appriciated.

okies - its got a brown envelope, 3 seven of diamonds, an ace of clubs with
a gimicked back and enjoys the enveloped company and another seven of
diamonds which instantly changes with a flick of the wrist into the ace of
clubs.

nothing else. i cannt get my head around 4 7's becoming 3 7's and an ace.

cheers for reading
Andy
xx
Al Hastings
2006-08-26 04:51:19 UTC
Post by Andrw
its got a brown envelope, 3 seven of diamonds, an ace of clubs with
a gimicked back and enjoys the enveloped company and another seven of
diamonds which instantly changes with a flick of the wrist into the ace of
clubs.
Sounds like the packet trick 'the gypsy's curse'. I think you elmsley
count them showing how all the cards turn all black or red or something
along those lines with the enclosed patter.

I'm one of those 'lost the instructions' people too, but the trick
wasn't really for me in the first place and I never did come up with my
own patter like I wanted to.. I bought it when I was a kid just for the
simple fact that '-i got sold-' by the magic demonstrators. Even
today, I still occasionally buy magic effects i'll never use, not
because the trick impressed me, rather the magic demonstrators'
salesmanship did...that's real magic.

-A
Randy Williams
2006-08-26 17:11:14 UTC
Post by Andrw
okies - its got a brown envelope, 3 seven of diamonds, an ace of clubs
with a gimicked back and enjoys the enveloped company and another seven of
diamonds which instantly changes with a flick of the wrist into the ace of
clubs.
If you have a card that changes from a Seven of Diamonds to an Ace of Clubs
with the flick of the wrist, you've got one hell of a trick right there!
What would you need any of the other cards for? I'd love to have one of
those!
Andrw
one of those!
Jack Poulter
2006-08-26 21:25:23 UTC
Post by Andrw
okies - its got a brown envelope, 3 seven of diamonds, an ace of clubs
with a gimicked back and enjoys the enveloped company and another seven of
diamonds which instantly changes with a flick of the wrist into the ace of
clubs.
I checked an old Hank Lee catalog and there is an item called
"Cardfusion" that sounds similar in description. Here is the description
from his on-line catalog:

Cardfusion
A game of monte using just four cards! Show the cards - three of them
are the same and one is different. Try as they might, the spectators
cannot find the odd card! So, you make it easier and use only three
cards - two the same and one odd card. Still, the spectators are unable
to follow the odd card. Well, try it with two cards. Once again, they
cannot follow that odd card. Now for the climax! Turn over the odd card,
and it's changed into one of the "same" cards. All four cards are now
alike!! The odd card is found in your pocket! Clever magic that is easy
to do.
$ 7.50
Andrw